Port Request: OpenSCAD ($40/$80 starting bounty)

You should get your voucher soon _wb_. I'm afraid somewhere along the line 1 Euro got creamed off the donation (probably Paypal).

Thanks! I already saw your donation to the preorder fund, thanks for that. My voucher is not urgent, I'm not going to use it until TV-out cables are in stock.

I hope the current version of OpenSCAD on the repo works well for you. There's not much I can do to speed up the render times, but for designing on the road you don't really need full rendering (the OpenCSG previews are quite accurate, but you need to use the software-GL for that). If you have enough time and some space for a swap partition, you can do full rendering on the Pandora too.

Thanks for introducing me to this nice software - it is relatively simple yet quite powerful. I like the programming language approach to CAD a lot. It makes a lot of sense. And with a clean and simple interface like this, it works quite well on the Pandora in my opinion.

Hey, great work _wb_.  This is quite functional for my uses.  The 3D rendered models even rotate nicely in real time on my Pandora.  I know that the software rendering itself will take some time, but this a powerful tool to have for our Pandoras!

I've contacted ED (via PM) and also logged into my account on DragonBox (and sent an email).  I'm not sure as of yet how exactly to purchase a voucher - but the requests have been made.  I didn't forget about this - I was just off of the internet for a week.

Thanks for your efforts - this looks really good!   :)

Back