Port Request: Text Reader...

If it uses a fixed bitmap font, not hard to swap in a new larger one.. Just need he font artwork. Using sdl-ttf to render each char onto an imageqt boot time would be easy and not need you to recode eveything :)

Xreader only does .txt though right?

Jeffphone

yes, only plain text files.

If by font artwork you mean the bmp image of the font, they are inside the fonts dir of the zip in the first post. If you mean something else then we don't have it.

On a side note the original author seems to have disappeared, he hasn't been on the spanish forum for years now.

Lobo said:
yes, only plain text files.

If by font artwork you mean the bmp image of the font, they are inside the fonts dir of the zip in the first post. If you mean something else then we don't have it.

On a side note the original author seems to have disappeared, he hasn't been on the spanish forum for years now.
Press X on the keyboard(or whatever Lobo has changed it to, if he has) when picking a file to show all files. Then you can read some source code or something! Yep, nothing like reading the Linux Kernel source code to help you sleep at night...or stay up, finding vulns :D(what vulns??? :D).

If the code is GPL'd you can go ahead and release it, just make sure you do provide the original source if anyone asks for it (you don't really have to straight off, just good to)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dios, I think I'm going blind! Damn that's tedious work making one of them damn .bmp fonts!

Anyway, I've managed to make one which looks pretty good on the old Pandora, so I'll be uploading a zip tomorrow maybe.

Back