Port Requests

May I ask in what way QT needs to be patched?
There is a patch file to be applied on top of standard Qt5.4.0, fixing a few things, adding a class as friend, and adding functions (that I'm afraid will be mandatory for Telegram). Also there is some works around the static build...

*EDIT* Will have no choice but to recompile anyway, it needs static plugins, that's a separated build... So, don't expect any update for a week...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again :)

This is certainly old news to you, but I just stumbled upon a GP32 emulator for Windows, GeePee32.

It appears to have been ported to Linux / SDL a while ago. I couldn't find any sources though...

EDIT: just tried to contact the author (FireFly), but his email address is no longer valid... :(

Cheers, Magic Sam

post-5182-0-77543900-1428513731.png

It certainly was not an easy one! Now, I have to package (and I didn't really tested it, so I don't know it work past the setup screen).

telegram.png

Hi again :)

This is certainly old news to you, but I just stumbled upon a GP32 emulator for Windows, GeePee32.

It appears to have been ported to Linux / SDL a while ago. I couldn't find any sources though...

EDIT: just tried to contact the author (FireFly), but his email address is no longer valid... :(

Cheers, Magic Sam
try searching for real name as you can see from this picture

05.png

good luck!!

Hi all,

@ Farox: already done that ;) Found the guy on SourceForge and sent him an email ~2 days ago.

No reply yet...

Cheers, Magic Sam

Please please please :)

Can someone take a look at Beebem. Doesn`t need porting ( sswam did this a while ago ) 

Just needs tidying up a little.

From the repo - this looks like the current issues 

Also the Pandora pointer ( black ) is showing during emulation

- the GP2X BeebEm uses 320x240 rather than 320x256. Some scan lines are lost
- the sound is slightly choppy sometimes, not too bad
- virtual keyboard don't work yet, not much needed on Pandora
- hard to type some keys in Basic, need a Basic key map / option?

I`ll donate to someone/something ( $20 ) if some clever fella could do this..

Would someone please attempted to make a build of the android x68000 emulator to Pandora I would try myself but have got no idea how to do it.

Would someone please attempted to make a build of the android x68000 emulator to Pandora I would try myself but have got no idea how to do it.
I have finaly started looking at px68k.

It compile easily, but the SDL port doesn't seems very handy. The emulator works with a surface of 768x512 pixel. So it's too big for the Pandora screen. SDL port use SDL_gfx for the downscale.

So I either have to use omapdss driver, and create, for example, a 800x512 screen downscale using hardware, or use the GLES_CM renderer (that is used on Android), but the #define are not consistant between .h (use ANDROID & IOS define) and .cpp (use USE_OGLES11 define).

So not sure which one I will end up using...

*EDIT* : Got it to run (tried R-Type... so nice on the X68000). Using SDLGFX makes it to slow, but with just SDL speed is fine. But the rendering is not super nice, because ofthe many scaling. So I have to switch the GLES I guess (plus I will to setup a few things to, like the JoyKey and a way to quit the emu using some key combination).

Please please please :)

Can someone take a look at Beebem. Doesn`t need porting ( sswam did this a while ago ) 

Just needs tidying up a little.

From the repo - this looks like the current issues 

Also the Pandora pointer ( black ) is showing during emulation

- the GP2X BeebEm uses 320x240 rather than 320x256. Some scan lines are lost

- the sound is slightly choppy sometimes, not too bad

- virtual keyboard don't work yet, not much needed on Pandora

- hard to type some keys in Basic, need a Basic key map / option?

I`ll donate to someone/something ( $20 ) if some clever fella could do this..
I'm sorry, but I'm not very comfortable with this machine.

I may try to look at it at some point in the future, but don't count on me for now.

^ Is that the Quake Engine Half-Life Total Conversion? Or you have some other things up your sleeve? 

Back