Port Requests

Hi all !

What about a fresh port of Flobopuyo (already ported 5 years ago by @mcobit) ?

Other games from Fovea are also looking nice (but seem to be closed source though...) :)

Cheers, Magic Sam
[doublepost=1466605529,1466604849][/doublepost]Hi again,

Super Foul Egg and Outfall seem to be popular Puyo Puyo clones for the Amiga :)

Super Foul Egg has even been ported to Nintendo DS and iOS.

Last but not least, I have found Candy Crisis on Sourceforge.
Candy Crisis: an exciting puzzle game written with C, SDL, SDL_image, and Fmod. Originally on Mac OS, also ported to Winddows.

EDIT: @ingoreis : could you please give Candy Crisis and those Super Foul Egg ports a go while you are at it ? :p

Cheers, Magic Sam

Last edited:
Candy Crisis looks nice. There is no Linux direct support, but I think it should be quite easy to add it, beeing SDL and all. Stays the Fmod that may have to be ported, but not sure either.

Candy Crisis looks nice. There is no Linux direct support, but I think it should be quite easy to add it, beeing SDL and all. Stays the Fmod that may have to be ported, but not sure either.
Hi how can you compile Things without a Makefile?
Is there a Command to generate automatic a Makefile?
I know :
autoconf,autoreconf,automake,make,cmake,aclocal,autogen,java building Thing but when there is none of them Things like in CandyCrisis....
...is then there a command to generate an Makefile automatic?

Probably need to create a makefile from scratch... I can try to build a simple CMakeList.txt ...
[doublepost=1466626501,1466616999][/doublepost]Hey, look at what I got with a quickly hacked cmake project (and using the fmod in the beta of codeblocks, with some light changes because that version is much older than the one required in the sources).
candycrisis1.png candycrisis2.png

Our great Serial porter strikes again...:cool:

Anyway when i don't find a makefile (i don't know how to create one myself) i try with codeblocks IDE, i create a new project and add the files/libs neeeded.
In the past (gp2x times) mostly of my port where compiled this way.

Hey, look at what I got with a quickly hacked cmake project

That is so cool. Candy Crisis is actually the first version of Puyo Puyo that I ever played, clone or otherwise, and it is the version that got me addicted when I was younger. Playing that is going to bring back some great memories!

Thank you for hacking it together!

I know it has no source, but can Portal run on the Pandora? There are several ways to play it on an Android device but our Android port is a bit old and nobody loves Android here, so...

Not without a rust compiler.

I spent a lot of time trying to get one, but I only got a semi-working rust compiler, and never the cargo packager (rendering the rust compiler useless anyway).

Back