Preparing For Pandora!

Jumpman

Advanced Member
Hi Guys,
I'm no longer really using my GP2X, as I'm really looking foward to the improved features of the Pandora, so I'm selling off my GP2X with Dave C Mod on ebay, along with a full 16GB SD card. I'm also selling 2 brand new unused 16GB SDHC Cards in seperate auctions, that I bought 6 plus months ago in preperation for the Pandora, since it has been pushed back slightly, I decided to go with 2 32GB cards now that the prices are dropping. I don't know if this is the right place to list this item, but I know alot of members in the community are always looking for cheap 16GB cards, so I listed here. Plus I figured there would be more traffic on this board. It can always be moved by the powers that be, if they need to. Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/GP2X-F-100-Blk-Video-G...QptZVideo_Games? My Ebay user name is:thegamesnotoveryet US member! Craig & Company, Keep up the good works, can't wait for the final product.

Take Care,
Jumpman

Your not the only person who has already got 2 * 16GB SD's expecting the Pandora a month or 2 ago.

At this rate, we can end up buying 32GB for the same price by the time the Pandora gets here. :)

Personally i feel more sorry for the people who did buy the overpriced SD's ( on the order page ) on the Pandora's pre-order day...

Actually, for me at the time the sd's offered were cheaper than most offers in my country.

I've never seen that joystick mod before, just his older one. How well does it work and does he still sell those?

Back