Press Select And Have Boot Selector

H

hughes051

Hope some can advise. I have press select on booting up my gp32 and i showd a screen boot selector with different firmwares I can chouse 4 differnt types from pacrom gps fw157e++ wind-ups pc-link if i chose one will this damge my gp32 as i do not know how to flash and not to sure what i have foyuld on my gp32
thx
ian

Don`t worry, You can`t screw things up by selecting one of them, As you can simply switch off , Hold select and switch back on again.

Pacrom is a fast, Athough basic file launcher, with pc link built in and auto run, Tis what i use.

GP`s fw157e++ is the original korean firmware with the mp3 player and pc-plink, But needs free launcher to run anything but commercial software.

Wind ups is another file launcher that uses icons and a mouse pointer to run programs, This is a very old version and is not very usable as it is, As you need to copy over the wind ups folder for it to be of any use.

Pc link is the comms program that allows the GP32 to connect to a pc running pc-link or variations to transfer and install software.

EDIT: It makes sense now :D

Trooper

It sounds like you have Mr. Spiv's Multifirmware 2. None those options will not damage your gp32, but please be aware that wind-ups will not save your desktop if it is not installed and that no games will show up under fireware fw157e++ if you do not have freelauncher installed.

Pacrom = File Browser
fw157e++ = Original Korean Firmware
Wind-ups = Windows Style Launcher
PC-Link = A Pc-link Application similar to the option in the Korean Fimeware

trooper posted on Mar 27 2005 at 04:40 PM said:
Pacrom is a fast, Athough basic file launcher, with pc link built in and auto run, Tis what i use.
You still use PC Link :eek: :eek: :eek: my gosh, it positively SUCKS. GP Drive/Phodrive is way better, i use Slubman´s FW w/ Phodrive

Last edited by a moderator:
Back