Problem trying to download gp cinema

lavalamp

Still Fresh
Hi all. I'm trying to download GP cinema, but im having a problem. after i select my payment method on the website, and try to continue to the next step, it gives me an error message that says that my gp isnt registered. What do i have to do continue to putting in my credit card number ect and download it? do i have to plug in my gp? login to something? thanks,

you have to go to the 'PDS' section of the JoyGP site (link at the top right of the main page) download the JoyGP Authentication Wizard, connect you GP32, run the Wizard, it will then be registered under your user name, thus letting you buy GP Cinema and Download it.

Scott

I've already registered and everything, (ive got the free launcher and everything). do i need to run the authentication thing and log in before trying to download it though?

Alright, i got it figured out, thanks. I was thinking of the registration for the free launcher. I didnt know that joygp requred one too.

yeah, that can be confusing. I found it more confusing to download and install GPCinema than MOviepark though. Anyone else find the same? :blink:

Back