GP2X Problem Using Mikmod...

mATkEUpON

Certified Guru
Hi all,

I've got a problem including the mikmod into my program. When I include mikmod.h, then the compiler says, for some of the functions that have a prototype, "error: static declaration of ' follows non-static declaration", and then the following line tells me that the previous declaration of ' was there...

I tried to use the -G0 flag, but it's not recognised... Can someone help me ??

Also, I can't define static functions anymore, it tells me "invalid storage class"...

Thanks in advance.

[EDIT]Ok, that was in fact a simple typo, sorry about that. Anyways, I just hit another wall, as libmikmod doesn't seem to be linked correctly. I get this warning:

C:/devkitGP2X//lib\libmikmod.a(mdriver.o): In function `MD_DropPrivileges':
mdriver.c:(.text+0x2970): warning: Using 'getpwnam' in statically linked applica
tions requires at runtime the shared libraries from the glibc version used for l
inking
C:/devkitGP2X/bin/arm-linux-strip SmashGp2x.gpe

Even if the app seems to we working, I'd like to know how to solve this... Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember, I've seen that warning mentioned a few times and the solution is to just ignore it.

Seems weird, but okay then !!

There's also the fact that I've found 2 precompiled versions of the lib, one with a 500kB size, and the other 1MB (the big one in the devkitGP2x package, the small one in a gp2xlibs tar.gz archive on the gp32x.de archive. Anyone knows which is best to include ? (both of them trigger the warning however...)

Thanks.

Back