Problem With Comercial Game

the_Agent

Still Fresh
hello,

i bought Little Wizard from ebay, but it won't work. When i try to
start the gxe file it sometimes load and after that reboot but most
of the time the loading bar freezes at the beginning. what can i do ?

thanks for help

the game wont work on your gp32 as its encrypted to work only on the gp32 of your seller :eek:
get your money back ASAP

the boxed commercial games come on an smc and are encrypted to only work on that card. You can play it on any gp32 but if you copy it to another smc and try to play it it won't work. The games that you by off of joygp are encrypted to work only with your gp32. So you can copy those to whatever smc you want and run them on your gp32 but if you lend to to a friend they won't be able to play it on theirs. If the game you bought is boxed and some on a small smc with a sticker on it with the little wizard logo its a boxed game. If it's on a generic looking smc then it will not work. This is because if the game has been copied from a boxed version of the game it's not encrypted to that card. Or if it is a copy of a joygp version it'snot encrypted to your gp32. If it's on a generic looking smc get ahold of the guy send it back and get your money back because he is trying to pass of a lame attempt at selling a pirated game that does not work.

Back