Problem With Drmd (sega Emulator)

ibex333

Still Fresh
Can someone help me? Games run way too fast!!! I thought this thing worked perfectly.. All over the net I see ppl saying that it works great for them, normal speed and great sound.. what is going on?

hmm...have you changed any of the settings in the menu? try deleting the config files from the sd card and starting fresh...have you overclocked?

other than that no idea

What games?

I haven't run into this problem; every game I've tried runs perfectly using DrMDx's default settings.

well, i can name a few which dont work properly:

Zool (doesnt even get to start screen)

zombies ate my neighbours (when you walk right about 1CM of the left part of the screen "sticks" to the edge ..cant explain properly you'd have to try it

well, i can name a few which dont work properly:

Zool (doesnt even get to start screen)

zombies ate my neighbours (when you walk right about 1CM of the left part of the screen "sticks" to the edge ..cant explain properly you'd have to try it

Right, I stand corrected ... <_<

I was referring to the play speed of ibex333's games ... mine don't run too fast at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ammm.. how do you overclock or underclock?? didnt see any such option in any menu...

P.S: I downloaded the new version 4.3.. that fixed the speed problem, but the sound is terrible... it sounds like the sound is playing too fast and the voices sound like chipmonks... tiny skreechy voices... i tried changing the sound rate... doesnt help

Once again:

What. Games?

And you can under/overclock using the LCD Tweaker app, get it from the archive.

Well, I have had no problems with DrMD either as everything worked fine on default for me too.

While we're on the topic, does anyone know if Reesy is still working on it? I mean it's already damn good and the best emu out there, but is he trying to fix some of the remaining compatibility issues?

Got a problem with DrMDx on my GP2x - the menu flickers like crazy. Not the background; that works fine. Just the text over the top. Is this a known bug, or is it specific to my GP2x?

The menu flickers when you are using the original firmware (1.0). When you upgrade the firmware this will go away.

Hey guys.. what firmware version are you using? and what emulator version?? mabe mine are outdated??? or wrong ones alltogether? can you give me the links please?

FW 1.2
DrMDx 4.3

No links for you!! :lol:

Try deleting all your DrMD files .. everything, and start from scratch ... you may have a corrupt file somewhere.

Back