Problem With Selector V11

SLAYER1

Still Fresh
I downloaded the selector program from this site and installed it on my gp2x and now when it loads up i get a different screen that says no shortcuts found or no sd card mounted... so is my gp2x messed up or can it be restored to the way it was.Im going to send it in for repairs if it cannot be fixed but im afraid that will cost me,so can anyone help me fix this problem because for the price of this unit and being it is supposed to be sturdy for these sorts of things im a little upset with the results of this selector crap. If anyone can help me out to figure out this problem i would be much appreciated!!!!!! (DONT DOWNLOAD SELECTOR) if anyone is new to the gp2x like myself then leave it the way it is.

Woah man, take some deep breaths. Ok, if you can't access the SD card through the GP2x, go to the store and buy a $5 SD card reader and remove the selector program from the SD card. Then, read the readme so you know how to properly use the program next time. :)

Yono posted on Jul 17 2006 at 12:08 PM said:
Woah man, take some deep breaths. Ok, if you can't access the SD card through the GP2x, go to the store and buy a $5 SD card reader and remove the selector program from the SD card. Then, read the readme so you know how to properly use the program next time. :)
I have a sd card reader that came with my 512 sd card,and i read the readme it has just been a bad week for me i brick my gp and then my grandfather dies so my mind was on him.But i found a website at work today on how to unbrick it so im gonna give it a shot,if anyone else has this problem maybe this could help them. http://www.distant-earth.com/gp2x/2005/11/...cked-gp2xs.html Thanks for the help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back