Problems Sonic Cd With Picodrive

Busterflex

Still Fresh
When I try to start the sonic cd...it starts the mega cd screen...I select the game...but after the sega logo...the game stops to load...Any help???

With some sega cd iso's, u have to include the mp3's or they wont get past the sega logo.
Although, sonic CD works just fine on my wiz without the mp3's. :blink:

Sure it's not a bios issue?

BF:31 said:
When I try to start the sonic cd...it starts the mega cd screen...I select the game...but after the sega logo...the game stops to load...Any help???

Last edited by a moderator:
jonez said:
With some sega cd iso's, u have to include the mp3's or they wont get past the sega logo.

Thanks for the idea, try to use a different bios, and for the mp3s i have to check it out if they are included!

jonez said:

Thanks for the idea, try to use a different bios, and for the mp3s i have to check it out if they are included!

If you're trying to run the Jp version, Japanese support is broken in the latest version of Picodrive. If this is the case try reverting to a previous version of Picodrive or using a PAL or US image.

Hey thanks...that seems to be the problem..Indeed it's the japanese version..
So I try to get an older version of picodrive...
Cheerz

Back