Problems Uploading In Cpanel

deadlychicken22

Man is a reasoning rather than a reasonable animal
Website
Visit site
I am attempting to upload my vns game fate to a new website that my little brother made for me (hes 11 and also a genius). I went under cpanel and went to upload the files and it gave me the following error (in the upper right hand corner in red, if that helps): "scene2-en.zip (scene2-en.zip): Virus Detected; File not Uploaded! (Oversized.Zip FOUND)". I don't make websites and don't know much about them so I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. It uploaded scene 1 fine but scenes 2 and 3 its giving me that error on (and on the compilation of scenes 1-3). Can someone please help? (the sooner I get help, the sooner you guys get scenes 2 and 3 betas :D . And a new website for the game :) )

EDIT: I hope that was clear enough.

EDIT2: Sorry i posted in the gp32 board.... I wasn't thinking. This should be under off-topic or something because the actual question isn't gp32 related....

sorry mate, i have no idea how to fix that, for the time being if you send me the files il upload them so you can have access to them!!!

hope this helps in any way or form!!!

well, i actually have a geocities account that i can upload them at, the problem is i don't know php and the site is in php and i don't know how to change where the links lead (and don't want to). I'm supposed to just be able to upload the files and name them "1.zip", "2.zip", and "3.zip" and then the links are already in the website.... I think I will ask my little brother tomorrow (he's asleep right now).... Anyways, thanks for trying.
Good night, hopefully scenes 2 and 3 AND the website will be released tomorrow.

EDIT: ends up my brother couldn't sleep and was downstairs. I showed him the problem and he didn't know what to do..... He had me send an e-mail to a cpanel support group but that might take awhile..... Can someone please help?

ok, i will try that in a little bit (my little brother is on the main computer in my house and that is where all of the files are). Thanks for the help.

ok, using ftp worked fine. I was thinking of doing that last night but I couldn't remember what you were supposed to put inbetween the username and password and inbetween that and the website name. Thanks for your help, I will be announcing scenes 2 and 3 very shortly.

The domain is www.fategp.com. The site is actually hosted at fategp.arroways.com. They are hosted on a linux i686 server. Hope thats what you meant.

EDIT: I announced the site and scenes 2 and 3 in the beta testing forums, please check it out.

deadlychicken22 posted on Sep 3 2005 at 03:34 PM said:
The domain is www.fategp.com. The site is actually hosted at fategp.arroways.com. They are hosted on a linux i686 server. Hope thats what you meant.

EDIT: I announced the site and scenes 2 and 3 in the beta testing forums, please check it out.

omg, haah you just gave out the link to the site dude, or have you done it already? :blink:

EDIT* looked at front page and saw your thing, nvm

Last edited by a moderator:
Back