Problems with IE7

Website
Visit site
I seem to be having problems posting on this board from IE7. I'm not even sure this is going to post, but whenever I click either the Submit or Preview button, it brings me back to the compose page and doesn't preview. The board was working for me fine a couple days ago, but I can't seem to post now.

Before somebody asks why I'm using IE7, I'm at work and this is one of the few boards that I can get to through the corporate blocking software.

michaeljustman said:
I seem to be having problems posting on this board from IE7. I'm not even sure this is going to post, but whenever I click either the Submit or Preview button, it brings me back to the compose page and doesn't preview. The board was working for me fine a couple days ago, but I can't seem to post now.

Before somebody asks why I'm using IE7, I'm at work and this is one of the few boards that I can get to through the corporate blocking software.
Use Firefox Portable or something :p
We can't possibly solve this problem without more information, and even then it's going to be difficult because of the way phpBB is built. Don't count on something changing.

I know that it's not something that could be fixed without more information. I was just wondering if there were other people that were having the same issue. No worries.

Back