GP32 Problems with minigp32

baggy

Still Fresh
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has managed to get the new version of minigp32 working.
I've got a couple of projects which I could build fine under the old version of miniGP32 (with a simple .bat file) but the build keeps failing under the new version.

I'm not sure wether you still need to include things like gpstart.c and if I've got the correct versions or not. Do you still have to call your main function Gpmain()?

Either way, rather than wasting your time walking me through it I was wondering if anyone has a directory with a couple of C files and all the appropriate scripts and makefiles required a quick demo working (it doesn't have to anything except build and run). If so could you zip it up and let me know where to get it.

One other question: I noticed the 16 bit graphics libs weren't in this version. Does anyone know if there would be any problems wth copying them over from the previous version of minigp32?

Thank you in advance for any help, it's greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Baggy

hi !

Well i advise you to look to the tutorial on www.gp32news.com
where i explain howto compil sdl stuff.
It is the same way for the other sources. There is a test package to download with all you need to compil :
gpstart.c crt0.o etc.....

So i dunno yet why it does not work actually since you did not post the log error file.

Check the tutorial before and try the demo package.

you can add the old 16 bit libs without any pb.
But you will have to add them into your makefile and modify your gpstart.c

Since you include gpstart.c you must called your main function GpMain(void*arg){}

good luck ! :)

Thanks Pekele, that was just the sort of thing I was looking for.

I've given it a try and it looks like I'm getting a lot closer to a proper build now.

Regards,

Baggy

Back