Probmem With Gpwar!!

birdofprey

Website
www.dontcallmeginger.co.uk
I upload GPWAR.fxe to gpmm and everything in the gpwar folder (including everything in every sub folder) to gpmm/gpwar (I use the english version obviously) I load up the game and it seems fine. I press 'new game' then if i try easy, medium, hard or any campaign it loads up a screen of complete black, minus one little tank or something. When i scroll over different squares it leaves a print of the curser and generally doesn't work. What am i doing wrong? Is there a new version I dont know of (I got mine from GBAX2004) Is there anything wrong with just copying the gpwar folder and pasting it in, meaning that all of the directories are created automatically within PCLink?

Please advise I can't wait to get goin on this game.

I have no problem with it at the moment.. it does have a hell lot of files... try using gpdrive...

I have no problem with it at the moment.. it does have a hell lot of files... try using gpdrive...

Yeah I had problems with GPwar when I uploaded it onto my GP using Pclink (mainly the file corrupted and refused to be deleted) So I installed Gpdrive used it to dump everything onto my harddrive and formated my smc, then reinstalled free launcher and gpdrive and used gpdrive to dump evrything (except Gpwar) back onto my smc. I then put a fresh copy of Gpwar onto the smc using Gpdrive and finally it works now.

i used gpdrive and gpwar loaded fine first time.

PC Link is only good for formatting smc's and installing zpk's. If anything needs transferring i suggest gpdrive everytime.

just dl it and put it into the gpmm...
then run it from the gp32 and plug in usb cable..
now a new masstoragedriver will show up...
just copy&past files into it...
when you are done press select at your gp32

Back