Project Unity - 20 classic consoles in one

What strikes me is that when I used to collect retro video game consoles I had all of those mentioned consoles and my gaming room was cluttered to say the least. Relatively speaking it is a space saver. I can also say that as an x-collector part of the fun was having the original working consoles rather than this.

It seems the Pandora can actually play many more consoles than this can. 

The controller looks like the awful Jaguar one.

I don't care for it but respect the amount of work and time put into it. 

This is too much too late IMHO.

Last edited:
This is very cool. The form factor isn't really all that great, but I admire the time and effort to play so many consoles in one spot.

For me personally, most system I would just prefer emulation to this "one stop shop" of muti systems. The whole point of using the older machines, is the nostalgia of the machines and controllers. With this, you kind of have lost that, so I really don't see the overall point, but I applaud the effort, as it does allow all games to played 100% accurate, which can't be all bad.

Chris 

If they've got their own video output circuitry in it so that it gives a proper HDMI out without all the usual legacy scaling issues with modern TVs, then it's got one up on using the original system. An adapter to use the original controls would be nice... or just an Atari style joystick socket, lots of choice in that!

I admire the amount of work and planning that had to be done to throw all that together.

Back