proof found: dinosaurs are not extinct!

S

sulu

Well, to be honest, the title is a clickbait, because it's not entirely accurate.

I just noticed that the time-line for the Pyra preorders has been corrected. It now spans a period of about 246 million years. That puts the beginning of the Pyra preorders in the early Triassic.
Considering that the project is run by a being that calls itself "Evil Dragon" I suspect that he is some reptilian life-form. It's a tad too early for dinosaurs (hence the title is wrong), but he could be some sort of archosaur, maybe an ancestor or early form of Bartachotomus.

Captured for eternity for future historians to marvel at (from http://p.rdw.se/pyra-preorder.html ):

preorders-really-slow.png

I ate a sandwich with dinosaur flesh last night (not the elderly humans Striku mentioned). Actually, I also ate some of their eggs for breakfast yesterday, too. I love dinosaurs.

Wow! We've gained more than another billion years of history since I've started this thread.
For me it felt like 7 hours. This means I must be moving at almost the speed of light or I'm about to fall into a black hole very soon. :confused:

Sorry, I didn't know to whom it belonged. What went wrong?

Clearly the timestamp on a handful or orders went into prehistory. The real graph was compressed over the right hand side, but presumably all still there if you'd been able to see it. I'm not entirely sure what was happening with the blue dashed line (4G or something, I think), mind you.

Back