Chaos is our mode and modus
At least in Korea:

Propis.jpg

Thanks to PotA for the picture.

http://www.pota.kr/blog

Propis demo: Link.

Youtube video: Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, I hope an English version follows. I enjoyed the demo that was released for the game.

fett42 said:
Cool, I hope an English version follows. I enjoyed the demo that was released for the game.

I second that emotion, looks like a nice little game

i think i'd buy it, too. i like to have games specially made for a device :)

crow_riot said:
i think i'd buy it, too. i like to have games specially made for a device :)

I like to have good games specially made for a device :)

Amon_Re said:
fett42 said:

I second that emotion, looks like a nice little game

i think "notion" is the word you wanted :p
and yes, i agree - a neat collectors item this :)

Anyone know what the targeted price for Propis is? I know GP2Xstore.com had $29.99 listed on Cross Wired and Her Knights. I personally don't think I'm willing to pay $30 for a game for the Wiz unless it is absolutely amazing.

fett42 said:
Anyone know what the targeted price for Propis is? I know GP2Xstore.com had $29.99 listed on Cross Wired and Her Knights. I personally don't think I'm willing to pay $30 for a game for the Wiz unless it is absolutely amazing.

ouch, $30 ?

Yeah, I think 30$ is a realistic price. The problem here is the medium. It's a proprietary ND with additionally 2GB free usable flash memory.

Has anyone had problems with the Propis demo? When I try to run it, it's rotated incorrectly on my screen and completely unplayable!

Wonder if this retail release has English language options...

originalz said:
Has anyone had problems with the Propis demo? When I try to run it, it's rotated incorrectly on my screen and completely unplayable!

Load this file from the archive, unzip it and copy the "libopengles_lite.so" to the Propis folder.

sbock said:
originalz said:

Load this file from the archive, unzip it and copy the "libopengles_lite.so" to the Propis folder.

Thank you, that fixed it for me.

This seems to be a special package of Propis. AFAIK the games Propis, Deicide 3 and 5 emulated arcade games (e.g. Tiger Heli) sold together on one ND card for 25.000 won in Korea.
That are 19€, 27$ or 14£.

BTW: This are the people from Dogma-G:

Dogmag1.jpg

Dogmag2.jpg

And now look which company is behind Dogma-G:

Dogmag3.jpg

Again thanks to PotA for the nice pictures...

This looks cool, I wish Dogma G the best of luck with this and future endeavors. It's always nice to see small developers doing well for themselves.

Really should grab me the demo of that game one of these days...
Also hoping that this one gets translated: 'Legend Of Sword', i love RPG's!

Peter R said:
pandora said:
sbock said:
And now look which company is behind Dogma-G:
Dogma-G, may god help them.
I don't know why but this post really made me chuckle :p .

Lol, I half meant it.
Any company with GPH 'behind' them is sure to fail :D.

Jokes, love you GPH.

sbock said:
originalz said:

Didn't work, I unzipped the file and put it to the root directory of Propis. When I start the game it still has the rotated screen, I also tried running the install file but it didn't seem to do anything.

Back