Propis Hit The Shelves

originalz said:
sbock said:
originalz said:
Has anyone had problems with the Propis demo? When I try to run it, it's rotated incorrectly on my screen and completely unplayable!

Load this file from the archive, unzip it and copy the "libopengles_lite.so" to the Propis folder.

Didn't work, I unzipped the file and put it to the root directory of Propis. When I start the game it still has the rotated screen, I also tried running the install file but it didn't seem to do anything.

Weird, it fixed the issue for me. This may sound like a dumb idea, but try deleting Propis from your SD card and then putting it back on there again, with the libopengles_lite.so too. The reason I mention that is because sometimes a game will stop working on my Wiz for some reason. If I delete the game and put it back on the SD card, it works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
originalz said:
sbock said:
originalz said:
Has anyone had problems with the Propis demo? When I try to run it, it's rotated incorrectly on my screen and completely unplayable!

Load this file from the archive, unzip it and copy the "libopengles_lite.so" to the Propis folder.

Didn't work, I unzipped the file and put it to the root directory of Propis. When I start the game it still has the rotated screen, I also tried running the install file but it didn't seem to do anything.

Which firmware do you have?

originalz said:
I'm still on the default 1.0.0

OK, that's the problem. You need 1.1.0 for the game. You can download the firmware here.

Isn't this a bit ironic? GPH finally releases a game to retail and new firmware and the new firmware breaks their game.

Regards

André

Peter R said:
No, it only breaks the demo as far as we know.

Edit: And that is seemingly because the demo is built for the old library.

OK, my mistake. I must have misunderstood something.

Regards

André

sbock said:
originalz said:
I'm still on the default 1.0.0

OK, that's the problem. You need 1.1.0 for the game. You can download the firmware here.

Ah, I guess that makes sense. I think I'll just wait for 1.2.0 proper to play this.

I just found this on the NewsWeez ( http://lostsite.altervista.org/wiz/ ) website:

7 Official Wiz Games Pack

It seems that will be sold soon also for the rest of the world the package containing 2 commercial games, Propis and Deicide 3, and 5 emulated arcade games, Snow Bros 2, Twin Cobra, Out Zone, Demon’s World, Zero Wing, that’s now coming out in South Korea.

So all these games will be on a 2GB ND (DRM-ed) card (it will be necessary to have upgraded to the last firwmare), that will cost approx. 17 € / 24 $. Every game will have a separate launcher and it will be in English for sure (don’t know about other languages).

Currently there is no exact date or further details.

Cheers, Neil :)

Neil L said:
I just found this on the NewsWeez ( http://lostsite.altervista.org/wiz/ ) website:

7 Official Wiz Games Pack

It seems that will be sold soon also for the rest of the world the package containing 2 commercial games, Propis and Deicide 3, and 5 emulated arcade games, Snow Bros 2, Twin Cobra, Out Zone, Demon’s World, Zero Wing, that’s now coming out in South Korea.

So all these games will be on a 2GB ND (DRM-ed) card (it will be necessary to have upgraded to the last firwmare), that will cost approx. 17 € / 24 $. Every game will have a separate launcher and it will be in English for sure (don’t know about other languages).

Currently there is no exact date or further details.

Cheers, Neil :)

Looking forward to a review of the games then :)

Really looking forward to these commercial Wiz titles. Once they will become available in English, I'm surely going to buy them!

Back