Ps2 Pal Sale

Twinbee

Tales From The Big Room
Website
Visit site
Alright, I wasn't sure if I should be putting this in the marketplace or not as it's not a GP32 related sale, but i'm going to post it here anyway. Moderators feel free to move if it's in the wrong place. :)

A friend of mine IRL is selling the following items:

Playstation 2 (Silver) + All Cables,
Final Fantasy X,
Final Fantasy X-2,
Gran Turismo 4,
Network Adapter,
Memory Cards (One for PS2, one for PS1),
Two controllers (Please be aware that one of the controllers has a broken analog stick)
PS1 games (Die Hard Trilogy, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Tomorrow Never Dies, Populous The Beginning, Music, and Abes Exodus)

All items are PAL region.

The price is £140, or near offer.
Edited: The asking price has been dropped to £120 ONO. :)

Unfortunately he's refusing to sell the items individually, only as the aformentioned bundle - If you're interested at all, then either send me a PM, or directly contact him at voodooglowmonkey (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Thanks. :)

You could sell the rest on ebay. :lol:

He just wants to shift it quickly.

Also please note: I'm not sure if he'll post it outside the UK.

saintdragon posted on Apr 3 2005 at 06:20 PM said:
good prices.

why is he selling his ps2 out of curiosity? for a psp?or xbox?
Because he just doesn't use it. :)

He's more of a handheld / portable gamer and PC gamer, than a home console gamer, and just doesn't play on his PS2 at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, its the guy whos selling it here =))

To answer all your questions if needbe, I didn't want to sign up to start with as I didn't want to only post the one thread then not use the account anymore, but I may purchase a gp32 in the near furture, so heck, might as well signup!

The system is perfectly MINT like how i try to keep all my stuff, the second controller is fully working apart form the LEFT analogue stick on it.

All games are mint, i think the case on abes exodus has be slightly damaged so that the front falls off but if u are keeping the case flat or on a shelf its fine.

about selling it for a psp, well, yes and no really, I wish to get a psp in the near furture but as Twinbee has said i hardley use the ps2 and i prefear small gadgety things, e.g. handhelds, and pc emulation; also seing that the only game that i would play on the ps2, gt4, is going 'mobile' whats teh point in having a large ps2 around the place with a huge tv taking up room! (I brought the system on a whim after playing FF10 at a friends last year!).

So, rest assured the system and everything is mint, not boxed im afraid but all paperwork is mint if needed! I can sell on here with paypal or on ebay if need be through paypal, thanks guys hope to post more in the furture! =))

Winky posted on Apr 3 2005 at 09:45 PM said:
Hi, its the guy whos selling it here =))

To answer all your questions if needbe, I didn't want to sign up to start with as I didn't want to only post the one thread then not use the account anymore, but I may purchase a gp32 in the near furture, so heck, might as well signup!

The system is perfectly MINT like how i try to keep all my stuff, the second controller is fully working apart form the LEFT analogue stick on it.

All games are mint, i think the case on abes exodus has be slightly damaged so that the front falls off but if u are keeping the case flat or on a shelf its fine.

about selling it for a psp, well, yes and no really, I wish to get a psp in the near furture but as Twinbee has said i hardley use the ps2 and i prefear small gadgety things, e.g. handhelds, and pc emulation; also seing that the only game that i would play on the ps2, gt4, is going 'mobile' whats teh point in having a large ps2 around the place with a huge tv taking up room! (I brought the system on a whim after playing FF10 at a friends last year!).

So, rest assured the system and everything is mint, not boxed im afraid but all paperwork is mint if needed! I can sell on here with paypal or on ebay if need be through paypal, thanks guys hope to post more in the furture! =))

i have heard from a realy reliable source(no names :) ) that the psp gta is going to be a conversion of gta 3 or vice city but not san andreas if you were palnning anything, because san A is just too big to fit on a umd also its only early days for the psp so they may make san A at a later state.

Didn't you know that selling your copies of Final Fantasy is a crime? The Very idea!

i have heard from a realy reliable source(no names ) that the psp gta is going to be a conversion of gta 3 or vice city but not san andreas if you were palnning anything, because san A is just too big to fit on a umd also its only early days for the psp so they may make san A at a later state.
Nope, it's a whole new lump of crap based in Liberty City

I think £140 is too much for a PS2 now... You can get the Slim PS2 in Currys (or Comet) for £110 with 4 games (Including GT4)

hence the O.N.O.

i would take less but its my starting price im totally open to offers =)

Besides its which the network adaptor and some classic ps1 games

EDIT: BTW i didnt talk about GTA? lol, also your correct in what you say about it, but that doesnt interest me much, its gt4 which is the only game i use my ps2 for now! =)

kotd posted on Apr 4 2005 at 01:19 AM said:
Mods move to marketplace please :)

Why?? Market place says GP32 Stuff only....

How much for GT4 on its own ? :)

sorry need to bulk sell ill drop the asking price to 120 GBP within UK, really need to get rid of =) Return to Uni next week and a little extra money wouldn't go amiss

The price does indeed seem fair, old pstwos are still going for around 70/80 quid at gamestation and the rest makes it worth between 120 and 150 quid.

That is my opinion as a gamer anyways.

Back