PS3 SuperSlim

On a slight tangent, i'm hoping that they get around to releasing these different coloured PSVitas, the light blue one is my favourite btw.

vita-colors-09162011.jpg

Its a shame nobody really took the ps3 to the heights the dc reached in emulation pretty sure it has the power to emulate so much more hopefully with the release of cheap tablets the emulation scene will rise to the heights of the early 2000's again

Me too, I loved the Xbox, If the tv out cables don't come soon I'm going to go get one and set up xmbc on that thing, also, I like the green vita :) when I was working in videogame retail our repair company had a side business customising consoles (went by aliensstolemyconsole.com) and saw a ps3 come back with the same colours as the jungle green controller.

As well as a bright. Pink. Xbox 360 for a girl.

GiraffeeDreams said:
It looks like the love child of the fat and slim, I'm not keen either.
nothing good coming out of incest xD

still, this might not be the final super slim. It could be fake or a prototype...

I guess th

I guess thAts why you named yourself Sony I guess eh sony ?

I never owned a "next gen" console (the Wii doesn't count here) and now I'm seriously considering buying a PS3 SuperSlim. Most games are cheap to get now and i also could need a Blu-Ray player.

What do you think? Good idea or bad idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back