Psp-devolution?

purple_goat posted on Mar 14 2007 at 11:42 PM said:
I saw a this and I was wondering if anyone knew any more info..

anybody?

edit: anyone know how-to install

It looks risky ... you need to solder it on ... what, you mean you DON'T have a PSP running 3.10 OE-A ?

Last edited by a moderator:
cry.gif

why do you torment me!?
I fucked up 2.80>1.50 (non-noobz method) and now I have a bricked psp :(
it says
- just a bit of soldering skills required, no hardcore installation
so I'm not too scared

How....many...fucking...handhelds do all of you HAVE!? Holy shit it seems like everyone here has all have a DS, PSP, GP2X, Zodiac, whatever. All I have is a GameboyColor and a GP2X lol...

okay.. hijacking my threads is okay.. but not if someone already made a thread like that..
remeber this? and for my last threads hijackers seen this?

<_<
(nice collection tho.. :lol: )

x1 gameboy
x1 PSP flashed with Dark Alex ;)
x1 GP2x
x3 Zodiac2

sold my gp32

posted to hi-jack purple's thread ;)

So....how did you get ahold of all these things? Do you'r parents just like buy 'em for you whenever or do you have jobs....or? By the way, whats a palm m130?

Shifty posted on Mar 15 2007 at 03:33 PM said:
So....how did you get ahold of all these things? Do you'r parents just like buy 'em for you whenever or do you have jobs....or? By the way, whats a palm m130?

I think most of us here have jobs, or some sort of independent means of income. B)

I have:

Jap. Fuscia GBA (with Afterburner mod) (I also had a black one, but gave it to my Nephew)
Jap. Onyx GBA SP
NDS
GP32 BLU (I had a FLU, but sold it)
GP2X (3 actually; 2 MKI models (one for my Wife) and one First Edition)
PSP (3.10 OE-A Firmware)

Shifty posted on Mar 14 2007 at 11:46 PM said:
How....many...fucking...handhelds do all of you HAVE!? Holy shit it seems like everyone here has all have a DS, PSP, GP2X, Zodiac, whatever. All I have is a GameboyColor and a GP2X lol...
I have 22 different handhelds! :D

gameboyadvancebs posted on Mar 15 2007 at 05:58 AM said:
i have
gba
gba sp
zodiac 2
had gp2x(was stolen)
psp
ordered ds lite
getting micro soon
So you have a massive picture of someone else's consoles in your sig? weird.. :huh:
I've got a GP2x and a totally redundant GBC and Game Gear.
A warning against surface mount soldering from me, I've modded SNES and Megadrives in the past for multiregion etc no problem, as well as loads of other hardware hacking, but I really killed a PS2 two weeks back with a tiny soldering error..

EDIT: My parents did buy my Game Gear for me, about 15 years ago.

Well, as long as this thread's gone completely south anyway, I'll chime in... My first Handheld was the original Gameboy which I bought the first month of it's release, and I've owned every major handheld released since excepting the B&W NeoGeo Pocket (did have an NGPC), WonderSwan and Zodiac...

Currently, we have the following in our house:

GBPocket x 2
GBC x 3
GBAsp x 5
DS x 2
DSLite x 3
PSP x 2
GP2X x 1

that's for myself, my wife, and three kids... :)

jimid2 posted on Mar 19 2007 at 04:58 PM said:
Well, as long as this thread's gone completely south anyway, I'll chime in... My first Handheld was the original Gameboy which I bought the first month of it's release, and I've owned every major handheld released since excepting the B&W NeoGeo Pocket (did have an NGPC), WonderSwan and Zodiac...

Currently, we have the following in our house:

GBPocket x 2
GBC x 3
GBAsp x 5
DS x 2
DSLite x 3
PSP x 2
GP2X x 1

that's for myself, my wife, and three kids... :)
Heh, I once had a Gameboy Pocket but I soon traded it to one of my friends for some gum. A bad mistake that was and I wish I never did that. :(

Back