PSP Emulator Off Topic

I think that Kumaki needs friends and not a mob-mentality bent upon her disgrace or removal. 
Precisely.

If I feel I'm under attack, then I tend to attack back!

Why not try freaking being NICE to me for once, and see if I am not nice in return?

Franko...has always been nice to me...hence him seeing me as a cool chick.  Because I have been to him.  why?  Because he has always been cool to ME....not nit-picking every little thing I do...not making mean, nasty, snarky little comments...

There's two sides to this, so quit trying to make me out as the only bad party here, folks.

since you seem to dislike a lot more when people attack you, then others care about you attacking them, have you thought about maybe taking the first step to be nice and not spew every post you make out of pure spite and in order to "fight back"? 

you tend to make yourself way too easy of a target, then whine when you've been marked

Maybe if people didn't belittle me...for things they let other people get away with (others do not post every little thing they have done to try to solve their own problem before asking for help...and they do not get belittled, or have snarky comments directed at them)

Basically, it is the piling on...and the apparent double standard...that I am reacting to.

Maybe I ought to have a thicker skin, but I just don't sometimes.  And some people rub me the wrong way worse than others...no different than anyone else.

I'm not saying it should be hearts and rainbows all the time around here, but couldn't we ALL try to be a bit nicer?

Let's face it...and try to look at it from my perspective...

If you feel besieged upon from all sides...and not a single person speaks up in your defense to call off the dogs...would you not also lash out?

For God's sake...is it SO hard to hold that oh-so-clever comment once in a while, and just not post it?

Is it SO hard to not make assumptions about what someone has or has not done in trying to solve their own problems?

For example, mcobit...instead of doing what he did to set me off...he could have said...

Hey, K, have you tried A, B, or C yet?

and then wait for me to reply if I had tried that or not?

A, in this case being mess around with the menu a little bit

B, in this case, being Read the documentation that comes with PPSSPP

C, in this case being reviewed other threads to see if an answer was contained therein...as maybe someone else had previously had the same problem.

In this case, I tried all three before asking for help.

I just did not SPELL OUT that I had done those things.

Other people ask for help without spelling out everything they did on their own, first...and they do not get belittled.

All I am asking is for people to be a little more considerate of my feelings...and try to help in a constructive...rather than destructive, belittling manner.

And hold the "clever" comments once in a while.

Honestly...do folks REALLY have to make those comments?  Does getting "teh lulz" really mean so much to them that they can totally disregard another person's feelings?

Seriously.

ASK...don't ASSUME.  and then try to help in a constructive manner.

I promise I will respond in kind, and you all will find I'm far easier to get along with than you might actually think.

I never do anything for "the lulz"...

Yes, I could have asked if you tried XYZ, then waited for your reply, then ask if you did ABC, ... .

But honestly: I have better things to do in my freetime than that. You should just learn to help yourself instead of wait for somebody to solve your problems for you.

Thats all I am saying here.

Also: You didn't answer Exo's question.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think best would be, to be more friendly when writing to Kumaki. It feels a bit, like she is bullied. And Kumaki I think you should google a bit more and read through the wiki before asking questions. I mean everyone is asking easy to answer questions, but if someone is doing it to much, people are becoming annoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
beating-head-against-the-wall.gif

Extract it and use the iso/image inside of it.
I figured it out.

Not used to having to unzip things TWICE!!

for what it's worth: I also missed completely that "m" gives you the menu! Would it be possible to add Space to that? To me that's one of the "standard-buttons" to bring up a menu on the Pandora.

I found out that Frame-Skip might be causing the cursor to vanish in the Patapon "sign"-screen. I also found that setting frameskip to "auto" makes it playable. (Not really enjoyable but playable).
Exactly.

I was trying to use SPACE to get back to the menu myself.  It wasn't getting it done.

Playstation, PicoDrive...many others...use that SPACE button.

As I cannot know from what illegal romsites you are downloading the images, I cannot tell how many times they are packed in your case...

Can a mod please remove the offtopic stuff from this thread (including this post)?

Not used to having to unzip things TWICE!!
Not relevant, for an average skilled user, suggest removal.

I was trying to use SPACE to get back to the menu myself.  It wasn't getting it done.

Playstation, PicoDrive...many others...use that SPACE button.
Maybe relevant for beginners.

As I cannot know from what illegal romsites you are downloading the images, I cannot tell how many times they are packed in your case...
Offtopic, suggest removal.

Kumaki, maybe you should read over your questioning posts before you post them as well. I dont think anyone has much of a problem what you say, but how you say it. all of your questions come across to me as "fuck this, fuck everybody, and fuck you in perticular! why wont this shit work" with the ever so often capitilized word for no apparent reason. and its not so much as you needin thicker skin, as it is how easy of a target you make yourself. and theres no reason for your posts to come off with such anger. theres no need to try and intiminate anybody here. so instead of asking a question in a kind and mature manner, and face the possibility of not getting an answer, youd rather lash out onto your keyboard, and choke it by the shift key, only to have everyone dogpile you. you have this weird talent of unwillingly carrying a troll bait with you wherever you post, like you have a tail made out of the bait

At least it isn't JUST ME...getting nitpicked for once!

Don't you have anything BETTER to do than nitpick what other people write...

Sheesh...

Back