Psp Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacolordo

Still Fresh
I recently got $250 and have some more to cover for the cost of pandora. I am unsure though if i want this or a psp. Will this support psp games? I already have a ds with a flashcard, so what use exactly would this be? If this can support psp games though then i would definitely get it. Is pandora only really good for emulation and homebrew though? Why would it be so powerful if it only plays classic games from older systems?

buy a psp.
it is easy to hack and already have tons of homebrew, if you wish so.
plus all the great psp commercial games.
no need to wait for this, if you even consider real psp games, people waiting for pandora really need the exact product it is

What they're all trying to say is, the Pandora is not a PSP. Sony doesn't just let any old console play their games (legally...) and the only other way to do this is by emulation, which means you have to create imaginary hardware inside the Pandora, and that takes lots of resources for the Pandora to "imagine".

While the Pandora will provide games from PS1/PSX (possibly N64) and further back in time, that's only because those systems can be emulated nicely and doesn't mean anything else will work. Not without an open-source code or a fast, mature emulator anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back