Psprhythm

GDR

Still Fresh
Hi everyone, I've just found out about the GP2X from a friend at work(It looks great), when we were talking about drum machines etc etc. and I had heard about some homebrew for the PSP called PSPRYHTHM. I've got to say I have real concerns over the PSP though, I've seen the software and its gorgeous and is everything i could want. all these security updates and having to hack it just give me the willies.
And he told me all about the GP2X, he said to ask on here.
Anyway the GP2X is what i need, only downside: the only music software i've seen is Tracker stuff (I just can't get my head round)

Has anybody tried or is willing to see if PSPRHYTHM can be ported?

If not is there anything similar for the GP2X, or am I just wishing.

PSPRHYTHM is at www.psprhythm.com

cheers in advance

GDR

Yeah, but its allways good to have many choises and all of those programs are different.

Drumbox looks just like the thing i'm after, like i said originally i don't like trackers its not that i don't think theyre any good (They are if you know what youre doing)

poddy can you tell me if you can play your own samples and create your own drum kits? I do Industrial music so i like a good amount of distortion on my drums and bass.

I have a feeling i'm being swayed towards getting a GP2X

GDR posted on Dec 2 2006 at 10:35 PM said:
Drumbox looks just like the thing i'm after, like i said originally i don't like trackers its not that i don't think theyre any good (They are if you know what youre doing)

poddy can you tell me if you can play your own samples and create your own drum kits? I do Industrial music so i like a good amount of distortion on my drums and bass.

I have a feeling i'm being swayed towards getting a GP2X
hi, yep, if you look here
http://archive.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,6,1656
there's an 808 set, just drop them into the original folder and new drum set...
samples in ogg format

Last edited by a moderator:
Back