Psx4All Help?

KoolNedyarb

Still Fresh
Hey everyone, I just picked up my gp2x Wiz a few days ago and its great! But one problem. I can't get psx4all to work and I can't find some sort of Instructions ANYWHERE. I was looking around the internet for 2 hours last night and I couldn't find anything for the Wiz on how to use the psx4all emu. So anyway, here's my problem, I installed psx4all, then I run it, set the graphics options, the sound optionss, then I go to file options, hit "Load a game", then i go down to "games" I select FFVII, and nothing happens. I don't get whats wrong. PLEASE HELP

KoolNedyarb said:
Hey everyone, I just picked up my gp2x Wiz a few days ago and its great! But one problem. I can't get psx4all to work and I can't find some sort of Instructions ANYWHERE. I was looking around the internet for 2 hours last night and I couldn't find anything for the Wiz on how to use the psx4all emu. So anyway, here's my problem, I installed psx4all, then I run it, set the graphics options, the sound optionss, then I go to file options, hit "Load a game", then i go down to "games" I select FFVII, and nothing happens. I don't get whats wrong. PLEASE HELP
Dude have you included the bios file in the same folder or directory, also can I ask what version of Final Fantasy you are playing? PAL. USA, JAP?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver to work, but then couldn't get the less graphic intensive original Legacy of Kain (Blood Omen) to work!

Back