Psx4pandora Going To Do Ps2 Emulation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinnus

Hello folks! I've been in talk with the rest of the psx4all team for some time now and we decided the Pandora was powerful enough to attempt adding PS2 emulation to psx4pandora. After all, they DID get Dreamcast running! So, after some weeks of hard work, check out a video of the first ps24pandora alpha version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5XeEmKifmE

As you can see, it's not much, but it certainly looks like it's heading the right way! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was any other day I still wouldn't have believed you. :p

good luck, I m also thinking that this is HIGHLY possible and I hope that you get some more features running.
Great video btw ;)
Whats about the Pandoras PS3 emulator, is anyone working on that?

//Edit: Damn why are the first posts always ruining the fun for others.. If it didn't fool you you could atleast try to post a not-so-serious opinion on the topic to fool others.

'Gruso' said:
'JayFoxRox' said:
Whats about the Pandoras PS3 emulator, is anyone working on that?

I've got some splash screens and menu fonts ready, pretty sure the rest will just flow from there.
thats normally how it goes so I am optimistic :)

Well, I'm not THAT creative, just didn't want to let the opportunity pass by without trying anything :p

I actually expect more "WTF" first-moments when people read the topic title than anything else, even if they get it a second after :p

'Tinnus' said:
Well, I'm not THAT creative, just didn't want to let the opportunity pass by without trying anything :p

I actually expect more "WTF" first-moments when people read the topic title than anything else, even if they get it a second after :p
Actually didn't gpsp get introduced as an April Fool's Joke? So I think there's alot more behind this than most believe :p

'JayFoxRox' said:
//Edit: Damn why are the first posts always ruining the fun for others.. If it didn't fool you you could atleast try to post a not-so-serious opinion on the topic to fool others.
Ha, sorry for being the pessimist. Perhaps a better title would've been "zodttd abandons psx emulator" I think that might've fooled a few more people :D

'Tinnus' said:

Heh. My first thought was "oh god, another idiot who thinks that beacuse the pandora has a greater clock speed then the ps2, it should be able to run it". Then I looked at the the topic creator, and realised it was an april fools. \^_\^

'Exophase' said:
'kin' said:
lol do you know the minimal specs in order to emulate ps2 on the pc? hahhahaha....
lol

lmao!

:D :D :D :D :D

u guys r so funny! im laffin rite now

heres a video of the emulator on pc (NOT A RIKROLL!)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=87nkJquHnAU

*sigh* I'm sorry to admit that I actually got excited reading the title.

The Pandora can do anything. Why is everyone laughing?

I'm still trying to get it to work on the Tapwave Zodiac. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back