PXML specification

It's working fine, nicely done.
Hi, I'm new in this forum do not know if this is the right topic for my question. sorry my english but I'm a native Italian speaker. I'm a university student that now starting my B.Sc. thesis to explore some performance issues on x86 vs. ARM CPUs. to do what I'm using OpenPandora .. that's great. for my thesis I also use a program written in Java and I designed a file .pnd also contains the file java.pnd. I wanted to know if someone could guide to find a specific example of a file PXML built as for a java application as jEdit or jmp3 to better understand. I hope you will help me

thanks a lot

Hi, I'm new in this forum do not know if this is the right topic for my question. sorry my english but I'm a native Italian speaker. I'm a university student that now starting my B.Sc. thesis to explore some performance issues on x86 vs. ARM CPUs. to do what I'm using OpenPandora .. that's great. for my thesis I also use a program written in Java and I designed a file .pnd also contains the file java.pnd. I wanted to know if someone could guide to find a specific example of a file PXML built as for a java application as jEdit or jmp3 to better understand. I hope you will help me

thanks a lot
Wrong topic, but here's a java-program-pnd (just search for "java pnd" in the forums to find more)

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks a lot
Wrong topic, but here's a java-program-pnd (just search for "java pnd" in the forums to find more)
Now I'll watch the topic you have suggested. thank you so much. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back