Pyra For Sale (4G EU)

Asaggynoodle

Long Term Lurker
Hey guys, selling my Pyra as I've just not had much usage as of late. Seems like life is pulling me into other directions and I have little ability left to contribute to the project anymore.

I'm looking for only $500, something like Ethereum or Bitcoin/Litecoin is preferred.
Long term user since back in the Pandora days, and have done lots of trades on here.

It's in perfect condition outside of the modifications to the bottom of the clear case and custom heatsink. The clips on the batter door are also weak/damaged, but doesn't effect usage. I've been waiting for Evil Dragon to ship out new case plastics for the new design, but I don't know where that's at. Assume you have to spend $20 on a new design case at some point..

Includes the original black case before I swapped it out for the clear. As well as Prototype PCB #13 with matching serialized case. Don't need to sell, but wouldn't mind giving someone else who wants to contribute to the project, the opportunity to do so at a discount in time and $ from a preorder.

20221105_101532.jpg

20221105_101445.jpg

20221105_101416.jpg

@Asaggynoodle already reached out to me in June and asked if I wanted to buy one, but I respectfully declined. I've already pre-ordered a EU mobile version and the devkit I already have is (mostly) enough for tinkering. I imagine the devkit is even easier to tinker with for the really low-level stuff. It allows me to actually measure things without taking stuff apart.

Thanks for thinking of me @Git1 :)

Back