Pyra PC games

Doom 3 and AvP engine are both open sources, so they can run on ARM based machine
AvP will probably be smooth and all. For DooM III, it has to be tried, it's more graphicatly intense but I guess it should work fine. I need to make a build based on my Pandora build on the Pyra to check this out...

The dark mod would be a unique addition. It is a doom3 based thief clone with a very active community.

The dark mod would be a unique addition. It is a doom3 based thief clone with a very active community.
Yeah, initialy all shaders where in old "Asm" style ARB... Now, gl4es support some of that, and they also started a move to glsl. I'll have to check again the status of it.

When the 3d issues are solved, probably equivalent to a rPI3.

It runs pretty well on a rPi4

Doom 3 and AvP engine are both open sources, so they can run on ARM based machine
AvP will probably be smooth and all. For DooM III, it has to be tried, it's more graphicatly intense but I guess it should work fine. I need to make a build based on my Pandora build on the Pyra to check this out...

that would be really nice! a friend on here talked to me about this and suggested it could run things like avp serious sam and doom 3. well i guess if you say the same i'm already interested in a pyra really looking forward its release!

that would be really nice! a friend on here talked to me about this and suggested it could run things like avp serious sam and doom 3. well i guess if you say the same i'm already interested in a pyra really looking forward its release!
Serious Sam 1 and 2 are already on the Pandora, ported as I recall by Ptitseb, so I guess they're open source too.

Serious Sam First and Second are also allready portet to Pyra, but i dont have a working Windows PC at the Moment, my Notebook seems to have some issues whit Windows 10.. and the Phytian got some Issues whit Wine, i cant open Wine Config, it meantioned its not there so im stuck now whit the Stuff i allready prepared for the Pandora.. , but they should run just fine..

Back