Qtopia - No Mouse Movement

leathco

Got an odd prob with qtopia. I give it time to load, but have no mouse movement. Everything else works fine, ie clicking the stick to select an icon or items, but the mouse don't work. If I click the stick and than try to move the mouse, it will move a single pixel than stop. Any ideas?

leathco said:
Got an odd prob with qtopia. I give it time to load, but have no mouse movement. Everything else works fine, ie clicking the stick to select an icon or items, but the mouse don't work. If I click the stick and than try to move the mouse, it will move a single pixel than stop. Any ideas?
I would try it with another program and if it works the problem is with qtopia. If it doesnt work try another mouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
leathco said:
Well, I'm not using a mouse. I;m using the stick on the gp2x.
ah, I read it quickly and though you were using both.

So without doing the stick click on anything you can move it around like normal?

Pickle said:
leathco said:
Well, I'm not using a mouse. I;m using the stick on the gp2x.
ah, I read it quickly and though you were using both.

So without doing the stick click on anything you can move it around like normal?

Yea. I click and it highlights the icon, click again it launches. Just no mouse cursor movement.

maybe it's doing that you have connected a keyboard and no mouse.
Remove the keyboard and just use the gp2x on its own maybe might work this way round.

Back