QUAKE DOOM IS GREAT!!! LINKS HERE!!!

Why not use get a standard ftp program linking 2 your computer through your ip. Then use something like cjb.net or 2ya.com to redirect an .2ya.com or .cjb.net ending 2 your ip adress. Thats how i normally do it. You can use www.analogx.com 's free http server and then redirect 2 that. It will make an http directory from a directory on your computer. Can be really useful makes update easy. If your not on broadband i guess this wont work at all as you need a stable ip. Unless you want to update the redirect everytime you reconnect

Everytime I reconnect my ip changes so my ftp adress too.
So I have to get a program like dns2go that redirects an stable url to my ip that is not stable.
But I'm thinking about buying rights of dns2go.

Excellent Falken!
But what is the difference with the version I posted at the begining of this post excepted title screen (that is amazing!) and demos?
Hey falken your dl section link is dead so I can't download Half Life v0.6...
Where else can I find it please?
Hey Rise of the Triad v0.2 is going out! You know where?

thanks a lot for this falken, i couldnt get the win joiner program

any luck on the levels for western !? will be trying quake in a minute....

Wow this is really impressive isn't it.

I wish the author had tried to make the levels more like the original Quake levels, most could be done with just a few changes (mostly pop up bridges).

I think using this wads graphics and sound you could make some really good quake action.

The doom engine continues to suprise! I am amazed that they have got all the quake monsters in there! As soon as I heard the zombies and the death knight i knew just what was coming :)

-Craig

www.gbax.com

falken, i got one question:

is there a way we can have DOOM2 and your Quake conversion on the same SMC? Renaming the Quake conversion to Quake.wad or something causes GPDoom to freeze. I would love to have them both on my SMC.

hi,

yeas it's possible but i need a gpdoom v9 version which support only a wad and run directly this wad because actually gpdoom thinks it's a wad but it's not the real doom2 wad ( head data quake.wad is corrupt i think.. ) and it freezes.
Craigix could you send me a gpdoom which run only a wad ? ( quake.wad, western.wad.. etc... ) with a datadoom.ini
ex:
"image=quake.pcx ( background gpdoom )
wad=quake.wad
"
it will be good :)

not sure if i get you right, but GPDoom can only load DOOM.wad and DOOM2.wad, is that what you mean? If so, for some reason, your FF3DOOM.wad loads up nicely

ff3doom, is a doom wad, not a doom2 wad :)
doomwad has not this problem, i don't know why :)
doom2 wad has an head authentification i think...

:)

Hi drumaster :)

"bah il marche bien, avant il buggait chez moi dés que la démo se lançait au début"
Donc c simple j'ai refaite les démos et débuggé les niveaux ou les textures déconnaits et ou les secteurs étaient pas fermés etc...+ mes screens , c'est un peu plus accessible maintenant, y'a juste à installer...."
TRANSLATION:
it was a big bug
it's a big game now ;)

Parle anglais sinon ils vont pas comprendre ;)
Are you sure to have joined files with Wintex and the "Merge" command because my version of Quake TC works very well!
I fixed the bugs of the machine gun and the rocket launcher 'cause when your screen size is nearly fullsize these weapons are too high on the screen.
I'll post as soon as posible my version of GP Quake.

I'm also working on a full version of HEXEN/HERETIC (with weapons, levels AND ennemies! of Hexen/Heretic) that I'll release too.

Wintex is so easy to use that everyone can make any version of any game (doom, quake, hexen, heretic...) without any difficulty!
So everybody at work to have a lot of game port on the wonderful GP32!!! :D

Do any of you play in the real full screen mode with the health displayed but the bar gone?

GPdoom fixes the original doom bug and still shows all your stats, try it I much prefer it and it should move the weapons down so there is no gap once you return to the game.

The reason some weapons can dissapear is the GP32 is at 320*240 (higher res than the pc version).

-Craig

www.gbax.com

ho ho if you want drummaster it's simple..
i'm not a god, just a gp32 fan.
i'm waiting your release.. but i don't know what it will change.

"Et puis merci je connais bien wintex.. et ça buggait grave si je laissais les démos !!! J'espere que tu vas faire de beaux titles aussi :) les originaux sont bien mauches :)"
Translation :
Demos were bugged and title were sh**ted :)

i'm waiting your heretic/hexen wad but craig wanted to adapted heretic...the real it's better :)

Je crois que j'ai touché un point sensible chez toi falken...
Absolument désolé je ne voulais vraiment pas te froisser.
Mais je disais juste que si tu loades rapidement ta partie avec Quake TC et bah ça plante pas.
Et tu dis que tu as recalé plein de trucs, et moi je connais bien le jeu donc qu'as tu recalé?
Car moi aussi j'ai recalé les armes par exemple mais je n'ai jamais dit que c'était révolutionnaire! :p
Il est vrai que ce bug m'énervait vraiment avant donc je voulais juste proposer une version sans ce bug pour les gens comme moi c'est tout.

Je ne fais pas encore d'édition de niveau et moi aussi je suis très loin d'être un dieu mais juste un vrai passionné comme toi ! :D
Sans rancune falken en espérant te revoir souvent sur les forums! :p

"... I have just seen that the weapons were not readjusted !!! the key apply talked cock under wintex or what ???? :p I would make another release !"
with other levels maybe...

Great!
I'm waiting for it!
New levels!!!
But why did you say there are only 8 levels whereas when you are in the screen launcher it says there are 30 levels and you can launch them?
At the moment I'm only at the 11th level.
Do you think it's difficult to port original levels of quake?
Can you "copy/paste" them even though quake isn't a wad?

Back