Quake Installation Missing Files?

Khayman

Still Fresh
When i start quake on the gp2x it starts the loading but stops when it says
couldent exec config.cfg
couldent exec autoexec.cfg
3 demos in loop.

And just stands there blinking.... whats the problem? and what can i do?
in "quake" i have the file "quake.gpe" and id1.
in id1 i have PAK0.PAK and PAK1.PAK and thats all i have! is there something missing?

Have you tried hammering all the buttons?
-Thats the console your seeing, one of the buttons (probably start or select) should close it. The same happens for me ;)

bobgrotto posted on Jul 25 2006 at 06:43 PM said:
Have you tried hammering all the buttons?
-Thats the console your seeing, one of the buttons (probably start or select) should close it. The same happens for me ;)
I tryed that and i can come to the meny with the selectbutton but whatever i shoose in there it goes out to the same blinking icon saying the same again...
What files should be in quqake folder?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pressing start will toggle between the menu and the console (which is what you're doing), or the menu and the game (once you're actually playing). I can't be bothered telling you how to select menu items if you can't be bothered either reading the instructions or just pressing different buttons (there's only 11 buttons for fucks sake, you should be able to find the right one with trial and error in under 5 seconds).

woogal posted on Jul 25 2006 at 10:02 PM said:
Pressing start will toggle between the menu and the console (which is what you're doing), or the menu and the game (once you're actually playing). I can't be bothered telling you how to select menu items if you can't be bothered either reading the instructions or just pressing different buttons (there's only 11 buttons for fucks sake, you should be able to find the right one with trial and error in under 5 seconds).
Bad mood?
Well i found it! forgot about the joystickbutton...

Khayman posted on Jul 25 2006 at 10:08 PM said:
Bad mood?
He has a point. It's in the readme.

k3nn posted on Jul 26 2006 at 01:10 AM said:
Khayman posted on Jul 25 2006 at 10:08 PM said:
Bad mood?
He has a point. It's in the readme.
Mrllfffsstt.. prrr.. well okey them....

Back