Quest For Glory 4

relapse808

Bieng so close to Halloween I thought about one of my favorite games I like to play this time of year. Do you think this will be 100 percent accurate with dosbox? If not are they going to be any other emulator that can play this game perfectly?

Does Dosbox emulate that game perfectly on the PC? If it doesn't then neither will Dosbox for the Pandora.

I was aware doxbox can run this game, I guess my question is if the pandora is powerful enough for fullspeed emulation of this game.

You'll have to try it on the PC and see how many cycles the game requires to run at full speed. The Pandora is capable of up to 5000 cycles, so if its less then that, it will work.

Hopefully you have an old favorite for Christmas too because thats more likely the release date.

greendots said:
You'll have to try it on the PC and see how many cycles the game requires to run at full speed. The Pandora is capable of up to 5000 cycles, so if its less then that, it will work.

Hopefully you have an old favorite for Christmas too because thats more likely the release date.

Lol, I know. This 13 month wait has already been long enough. I'll hope for November and stick with qfg4.

Last edited by a moderator:
A pity there's no SCI2 interpreter. SCI and AGI games should run well enough via SCUMMVM. Perhaps QFG4 support will be added one day :(

Does anyone know if The Logical Journey of the Zoombinis would run on there. It needs windows 3.1 though and here is it's requirements.

Windows

* Windows 3.1 or 95/98
* 486/66Mhz or better CPU
* 8MB RAM
* 80MB hard drive
* Super VGA (640x480x256 color)
* 2X CD-ROM or better
* Windows compliant sound device
* Microsoft mouse or compatible

Here's where I got the info.

Back