Questions before i buy

PortaPotty

Still Fresh
I was just wondering how big of a difference between the baldurs gate program and the one that can run grim fandango is there on a rebirth unit va 1ghz unit?

I haven't fooled with Baldurs gate, but Grim Fandango runs fine even on my classic 256MB Pandora, on my Rebirth Pandora which has 512MB of ram like the 1GHZ runs just great.

alrighty so the rebirth units should be able to handle it i couldn't see the gemrb stuff take to much more then the grim fandango one yay. well will almost definitely get a rebirth unit before i get an ipad 4 yay. also how does the gba emulator run on rebirths or pandoras period? oh also how is the silver paint is it like on the old phat ds where it scratched incredibly easily and left dark black scratches or is it a bit tougher trying to decide if i need a case or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
The old cases are kinda crappy and crack easily. I have mine in a bomb proof box (thanks to link) and treat it like a new born baby, and i've still got stress cracks on the back. I'd say upgrade to the silver case regardless, from what I hear, they creak less and are more resistant to a flogging. I don't have one yet, but it's on my to do list.

GBA runs flawlessly too!

The old cases are kinda crappy and crack easily. I have mine in a bomb proof box (thanks to link) and treat it like a new born baby, and i've still got stress cracks on the back. I'd say upgrade to the silver case regardless, from what I hear, they creak less and are more resistant to a flogging. I don't have one yet, but it's on my to do list.

GBA runs flawlessly too!
oh good someone who bought one of the boxes :) i was wondering is it functional in the box like a hardcase or are the boxes more like a hard softcase where you need to take it out to use?

Back