R2 Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1a8

Still Fresh
I play fighting games like street fighter, marvel super heroes, etc. and also several psx games and playing with the L button sucks. I desperately need a R2 button (right behind the R button) to play at a decent level in most fighting games which require 6 buttons. So I hope that we can see an accessory that can snap to the pandora to give an extra R2 or R2 and L2 buttons.

Please please make this. Then I can truly kick some a$$.

There have been multiple topics (example, example)on this in the past. There are solder pads for L2 and R2 if you want to mod your own on.

Welcome to the forum, and please try to use the search function next time. :)
EDIT:Oops missed that line on the accessory, my bad. Excuse me while I grab that topic :D
EDIT2: The closest I can find is this. Not exactly the addon you're describring. So I suppose I should shut my mouth. Anyhow, getting extra shoulder buttons manufactured into the Pandora itself will not happen, and an official attachment is very unlikely aswell, but there's nothing stopping you from doing it yourself :)

Last edited by a moderator:
h1a8 said:
I play fighting games like street fighter, marvel super heroes, etc. and also several psx games and playing with the L button sucks. I desperately need a R2 button (right behind the R button) to play at a decent level in most fighting games which require 6 buttons. So I hope that we can see an accessory that can snap to the pandora to give an extra R2 or R2 and L2 buttons.

Please please make this. Then I can truly kick some a$$.

Too late Pedro! :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back