R4ds Skins

norm

aka kapakux89
Website
kapakux89.com
im cant get new skins to work on my R4 the bottom screen changes but the top one changes to somthing else completly - anyone now what im doin wrong?

norm said:
im cant get new skins to work on my R4 the bottom screen changes but the top one changes to somthing else completly - anyone now what im doin wrong?
There are seperate folders for the top screen, one for each month of the year. You need to change each of these screens seperately.

Nice little device, eh? I just recently got one (and updated to the 1.10 kernal, now Sim City works :), but I forgot to keep my old skins and need to re-do them ... but I'm lazy ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou said:
norm said:
There are seperate folders for the top screen, one for each month of the year. You need to change each of these screens seperately.

Nice little device, eh? I just recently got one (and updated to the 1.10 kernal, now Sim City works :), but I forgot to keep my old skins and need to re-do them ... but I'm lazy ;))

I am so not lazy (j/k) I made my own skin!
logo.jpg

icons.jpg

:) love that thing

yeah i also wanted to make my own and customize the skins but couldnt work out how i will read up on the officall forums about doing this

plus nice skin PG :)

voila: The best skin ever, done in 10 minutes using MS Paint & IRfanView:

logoyc9.png

iconsrt4.png

... yes, I rock. :p

Well, my Wife just made this one for me:

dsbottombkgrnduc0.png

I think I'll use this one instead of my crappy, no-effort effort :)

Your wife is always making you things :angry:

I've been searching for some R4 skins and most of them are crap. I did find this site that has a few good ones on it though.

Javacat said:
Your wife is always making you things :angry:
I've been searching for some R4 skins and most of them are crap. I did find this site that has a few good ones on it though.

What were you looking for?

Back