Race! With Fullscreen Scaling (rough, Hw) Released

Hooka

That Guy!
Website
Visit site
I got it switching back and forth from full screen in a more reasonable manner a couple days ago and uploaded it to the archive here. I was waiting for an email from the archive to let me know it had uploaded (probably got killed by a spam filter or something), so I'm sorry for the delayed news.... Enjoy!

Have a great day!
TJ Hooka

P.S. Yes, sorry about that R trigger puts it into fullscreen mode... some days I'm Waaay to absent minded!

Thanks! Great to hear RACE is going fullscreen :). Unfortunately I can't get it to work. RACE crashes everytime after showing the RACE screen and playing the neo geo pocket startup tune .

Aniruddha said:
Thanks! Great to hear RACE is going fullscreen :). Unfortunately I can't get it to work. RACE crashes everytime after showing the RACE screen and playing the neo geo pocket startup tune .
Solved! Problem was caused by too long filenames. How long is the maximum filename RACE can handle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, just a quick update... I've added the MMU Hack to the code, can't really tell if there's been an increase in speed. I'm not going to make a release of this right away (as it didn't affect performance as far as I can tell...) We'll see what happens ;)

YAY! I will also start my private little CFC Marathon... hehe

Good work, Hooka.

Also, in other news, I think that there may be a CFC2 English coming soon.

can someone help me?

***ERROR***

ERROR: Cannot access to directory

thats what I get and I configured the conf to point to the directory. what am I doint wrong folks?

Are you sure the directory exists, and that you spelt it right, used the right slash ("/" or "\") That means that selector is unable to find the directory usually...

If you wanted you could do what I did and just use GMenu2X, create a link to race (not race.gpe) with the selector directory set, and selector browser on... also Turn Wrapper to On

I did that and it locks up, could the readme be updated on what directory to put the rom and how to boot? the readme file dosent describe this, nor have I ever used race

Thanks for the update Hooka, still enjoying this emulator even though I've played through all the games umpteen times. Don't feel the NGPC gets the love it deserves somehow despite being one of the best handhelds ever :S

Flavor said:
Cool, hopefully it'll make up for the sucky DS version.

Huxley said:
Flavor said:
Cool, hopefully it'll make up for the sucky DS version.

Yeah, that's a big part of the motivation.

Back