Race

Could you describe better, what is not working, how it's not working, and what've you done? Your post makes very little sense

copy the folder direct to the SD card not in any other folder like "game" or "emu" something.

How is my post vague? I have tried what the readme says to do, as in I read it... I found a topic on here of what to do... It does work for me. I have downloaded the files many times and followed many different ways to go about doing this but to no avail.

1.) I downloaded the file and put it on the SD card. Followed the instructions as to where to put them roms and if I needed BIOS or any other files.
2.) I tried to run the executable.... It did nothing...
3.) I tried other ways listed elsewhere... I arranged the files and roms and all the likes many ways and nothing. It won't start or anything.

I am under suspicion that this hosted file is for the previous system...

If someone got this to work for the Wiz, could you please tell me what to do... Or as stated in the first post, please host your folder?

axiomprime said:
Any chance you could let me know too?

One problem I had with RACE that is stated, but not completely clear in the readme, is that you have to install it on an SD. It won't run if you have it in the NAND flash mem of the Wiz. Seems the directory calls are hardcoded in the emulator.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong but that was the only way I could get it to run.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just recently installed race, and it works fine for me. But since it's not in the game folder, is there a way to make an ini for it?

Hi,

I tried to use Race emulator with my wiz yesterday. (Installed it on the sd card in a neogeopocket folder)

It freezes on loading screen.

How Am I supposed to get it to work ? Is it a firmware problem ?

What firmware should I use to get most of the emulators work ? Is it dangerous to change firmware ?

I know I'm asking a bunch of question in a row but I got my Wiz yesterday evening and I'm quite excited. (I had the genesis emu working immediately, Castlevania bloddlines seems to work even better than on PC, it is awesome. )

Thanks for your help dudes

Best regards from France

kev256 said:
I just recently installed race, and it works fine for me. But since it's not in the game folder, is there a way to make an ini for it?

You can download a real nice INI maker for the Wiz here:

http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/wiz.cgi?0,0,0,0,116,120

Last edited by a moderator:
Is source available for this? I wouldn't mind having a look at putting in scaling & fixing the hardcoded paths.

Back