Recomended Cases

mafia-man

Hi all finaly recived my GP2X-F200 today and love it... apart from the dodgy stylus (thread and edge on rounded tip almost cut my thumb no way i'm letting that near my screen.

Anyways quick question, may have been asked before, can anyone recommend a good case for the system? was looking at those 4gamers DS lite ones but not sure if the gp2x will fit a DS lite case, anyone know?

liquidphantom said:
Hi all finaly recived my GP2X-F200 today and love it... apart from the dodgy stylus (thread and edge on rounded tip almost cut my thumb no way i'm letting that near my screen.

Anyways quick question, may have been asked before, can anyone recommend a good case for the system? was looking at those 4gamers DS lite ones but not sure if the gp2x will fit a DS lite case, anyone know?
I'm thinking about picking up this one...
pa.112906.2.jpg

pa.112906.3.jpg

GP2X case

It is a bit pricey though...

Last edited by a moderator:
liquidphantom said:
not sure if the gp2x will fit a DS lite case, anyone know?
The GP2X is a little bigger than DS Lite from what I understand, but old DS cases work perfectly. That's what I use. Only problem is they are getting a little rarer now that everyone uses the DS Lite.

PSP cases work great too. I just picked up a cheap generic one, and the GP2X fits perfectly.

Avik said:
PSP cases work great too. I just picked up a cheap generic one, and the GP2X fits perfectly.
Really? they all look too small? can you recommend a specific one?

Back