Recommend Me Some Coop Games For The Xbox 360

Mosch

Reeks of fish
Website
Visit site
The title says it all. I`m not only going for the 360 here, if there's a good Xbox game that runs on the 360, let's hear it. I mainly played coop ego shooters, but really anything is good. RPGs would be great, too, but I know that's not really the Xbox's strong point.

Shifty said:
How about Gears of War?
Not available in Germany... I am going to get it from austria or england though, so that one will definitely grace my collection sooner or later.

Nova said:
Crackdown.
I heard some quite negative stuff about that one - mainly that nothing really happens in this game storywise, that it is too easy and that the control scheme was implemented poorly. What makes this game good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mosch said:
Nova said:
Crackdown.
I heard some quite negative stuff about that one - mainly that nothing really happens in this game storywise, that it is too easy and that the control scheme was implemented poorly. What makes this game good?

Bouncing around a huge city, blowing up cars, collecting orbs and shooting perps in the kneecaps. With a compadré.

Mosch said:
Hm. I think I'll rent it and have a go at it.
Do it. It's not the best game on the system, but it's good fun, especially with a friend.

I'll chime in about Crackdown. I've yet to play it myself, but everyone I work with (at Gamestop) thinks it's good fun. Like nova said, not a real quality game, but definitely worth some time.

That tip about crackdown.... I am actually looking for games I can play coop on one console, system link (or online multiplayer) is not really anything I can use ;)

As for RPGs, Enchanted Arms is excellent (I have it on PS3). However, it's not coop but I assume you're asking 2 different questions? Also Eternal Sonata is supposedly quite good, but again not coop.

if (game.mode == coop) then yay();
if ((game.mode == coop) && (game.genre == rpg)) then doubleYay();

But I'll gladly look into any game you lot suggest me, coop or not ;) I'm waiting for Army of two at the moment and will probably get Kane and Lynch for the PC so me and my fiancee have something to do while we wait ;) I also got Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires which supposedly is very good, but I have not tried the coop mode yet.

GRAW 1 +2 can get up to 4 players on co-op on one machine, but you're only doing individual levels, not the main game. I believe that Rainbow 6 Vegas offers the entire game in a splitscreen 2 player co op but not played it. Other than that Gears of War has 2 player split screen co op, and the Lego Star wars has a fun 2 player mode.

Does Guitar Hero 3 count?

Back