Refund takes months?

alcala315

Still Fresh
I recently cancelled my order after a few years of waiting and I'm sure it was from Craig's shop. Jacquelyn replied in less than 24hrs that my order had been cancelled but they no longer refunded through google check out and to provide my PayPal info. Once I replied I never heard from her again then I tried sending another email weeks later and nothing. I found another post here where another person said it took months to get a refund. I read people's replies saying the emails sometimes end up in spam folders etc but if that was the case Jacquelyn would have never replied to my first. I then tried sending a pm to Craig through this site since I read I had a bigger chance sending a PM to Craig. He also never replied. I read that there is a huge back log of emails but when the title of the message says REFUND you would think he would choose to read it. I'm not saying I got burned by the pandora team because I'm sure that's not the case but do I really have to wait 4 to 5 months for a refund?

I am behind on my PMs, but there is no reason why we would not have refunded this once you sent your details via email, PM me again and include your paypal info and original order info and I'll process it now.

I went ahead and Sent you th PM a few days ago as you requested. Both PMs still show unread I'm hoping you'll check them soon.

Back