quartercast

ompldr.org -> there's no better solution :

+ excellent for bigger files

+ and for bigger images..

+ its free..

+ no need to register..

check this out..

Last edited:
Cheers guys. Either ED or someone else has fixed the imageshack problem, in the meantime I've rehosted backup copies at imgur (nice one gruso :) . It's got a pretty slick UI and I just had to paste the old URLs in to transfer them.

Thanks again!

Looks like ompldr.org is doing a SOPA blackout. Another reason to use them (from tomorrow, anyway...)
imgur is also on strike from 8am to 8pm in their timezone. Good for them, I like the movement, google/YouTube should follow suit. Also, +1 for imgur

Looks like ompldr.org is doing a SOPA blackout. Another reason to use them (from tomorrow, anyway...)
imgur is also on strike from 8am to 8pm in their timezone. Good for them, I like the movement, google/YouTube should follow suit. Also, +1 for imgur
Sprites-INC (a Mega Man sprite-rip resource) is down for the protest, too. Right when I was going there to get an image of Pirate Man to post for humour's sake in the thread about Wikipedia shutting down for the same reason, too. :lol:

The best part about the sprites-inc support is that they currently have absolutely nothing to fear from the bills being discussed. It is by pure solidarity that they are opposing them and that's definitely a good thing!

Would but I had some popular .ca website to do the same.

Back