Registering Gp32

Pharfetchd

Still Fresh
Just bought a GP32 this week and was wanting to buy some comercial games so I registered on Game Parks website and then downloaded the authentication tool.
I set up my GP32 in link mode attached to my PC and entered in my user ID and password for Game Park site, I then get some korean writing which I assume is confirming it's worked but when I log in to the site it's telling me I need to register my GP32. This worked fine when I registered for Joygp but after reading a few threads on here it seems as if they are now closed for business, is this true, can you not still purchase games from here? as I haven't seen anything on there confirming this.

I aslo need some help registering my GP32...

I have the GP32 Manager on my other computer, as the one I am using right now, want working for the past few months. But now it works, and I need to re-register the GP32 to this computer. I'm doing what I have thought I did on the other computer, but it still isn't working. I've downloaded the:

GP32 Authentication ID Registration Wizard
GP32 Manager
GP32 FreeLauncher **
GP32 PC-Link
GP32 USB Driver WIN2k/XP

**For the FreeLauncher, I am getting a .zpk file. Am I supposed to put this somewhere?

So, what am I doing wrong, or what am I supposed to be doing? Thanks.

Back