Relaxed, or "chill" games for the Pandora

This one time in high school, I had some "chill" time during study hall, so I made a set of cards with integers on them to practice different sorting algorithms.

If I made a game where you sorted lists of numbers (or strings for hard mode!), would anyone else play it? Cause I don't know if I would, but I might make it and find out. It would end up being like Solitaire (Or Klondike or whatever it's called), where there's no timing or reflexes or thought, you just compare numbers as a timesink.

We need Jeff Minter to code an open source light synth (try an audio cd in an xbox360)

Those twin nubs and the keyboard would make awesome tuning controls ;-)

We need Jeff Minter to code an open source light synth (try an audio cd in an xbox360)

+1

A highly acceptable alternative is trip a tron via Hatari.

As for a 10 minute chill, how about that old GP2X classic (via ginge) animatch?

Cant believe nobody said, Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles. :) The game gem of our community.

Hoped someone else would have posted this, feels a bit wrong posting something i helped create, but really, PandoraPanic is quite fun for a couple of minutes :)

Edit: Hmm, although "Panic" might be a bit contrary to your topic title "Relaxed, Chill"

Last edited by a moderator:

+1

A highly acceptable alternative is trip a tron via Hatari.

I met a couple of old school programmers once who said pretty much all they did in the late 80s and early 90s was get hi and code psychedelic visualisations to go with music. Demoscene/chip tunes type stuff I guess. Watching a trip a tron video reminded me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back