Remember Me?

Hey all -

Wow, thanks for all the well wishes!

I can't wait to get back to coding...it's been almost 6 months since I have programmed, I hope I remember how :)

I have only recently (last week or so) gotten back to playing with the pandora....Man, what an awesome device this is...If the software side matures a bit, this thing will be unstoppable...

Thanks again everyone, so glad to be back!

Note: I normally don't use this many exclamation points or smileys...

Welcome back, you didn't miss much, mostly people waiting for their Pandora and bitching about it... ;)
Although I'm sure you would have enjoyed it more than what you were going through...

Good to see such positive vibes on the boards! :)

I'm so glad to hear you're better, I can't wait to see what you make! Maybe a game like The Fantastic Voyage would be pretty awesome... ;)

Always like to hear good news like this.

Really admired how you coped with it, and felt inspired by your determination.

Welcome back.

Very glad to see you back at the forefront from the brink and I am seriously looking forward to any side or vertical scroller, that is based upon any nicked elements of old genesis and snes classics. Even if its not upto that calibre, it will no doubt rock!

Damn...

This community is so amazing...Thank you all...

I can happily report I have gotten tons done on my game! It's coming along nicely....just wish I had killer artwork....

authoreyes said:
just wish I had killer artwork....
I'm pretty sure that if you post a request for artwork in the aprioriate section here, you'll have plenty of answer within a few weeks.
Include game genre, aproximate number of tiles / models requiered and ask for portefolio ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back