Replacement Cap Order Arrived But Envolope Was Empty!

stormyandcold

I ordered a replacement cap last week, it arrived on Thursday or so I thought but upon opening the white envolope it was empty!

Theres big gaps along the edges of the envolope...the sticky strip doesnt seal the envolope properly!

Unfortunately i still havnt heard from cdworld yet, honestly hope i dont have to pay again. Packaging was totally inadequate!

<_<

You could always try folding the envelope into a suitable shape and sticking that onto the joystick! I'm sure it'll work just as well

ASK posted on Aug 14 2006 at 07:39 AM said:
You could always try folding the envelope into a suitable shape and sticking that onto the joystick! I'm sure it'll work just as well
Clap-clap-clap. :rolleyes:

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing happened to me with GBAX. The caps were in an ordinary envelope and the sorting machine mangled it.

I bought a replacement and the Post Office refunded me the price of the ones that got lost.

Yeah, too right! :D

To make matters worse, the packaging was hardly discreet either.

I tried to explain to the postman that it wasn't what I'd ordered and that I actually wanted a new handheld knob as my first one was too little, but it just went further downhill at that point.

Maybe Sam Fisher will have an incite into Finbarr Saunders come the end of this thread.

ste_167 posted on Aug 14 2006 at 03:49 PM said:
Yeah, too right! :D

To make matters worse, the packaging was hardly discreet either.

I tried to explain to the postman that it wasn't what I'd ordered and that I actually wanted a new handheld knob as my first one was too little, but it just went further downhill at that point.

Maybe Sam Fisher will have an incite into Finbarr Saunders come the end of this thread.
What what?

When I got my new joystick cap the brown envelope was torn to shreads and USPS just stuck it in one of their plastic bags and sent it.

jdwrrzmm posted on Aug 14 2006 at 08:02 PM said:
When I got my new joystick cap the brown envelope was torn to shreads and USPS just stuck it in one of their plastic bags and sent it.
Exactly what happened to mine. Maybe they don't like the GP2X?

Back