Replacing Joystick

Magellan

I can't remember which game I bought (Her Knights maybe) but it came with a red joystick. I was going to swap it with the joystick the GP32 came with, but I am afraid to pry on it to hard and break something. Has anyone replaced theirs yet??

I believe it's Her Knights that includes the red joystick. I heard that all you do is just pull the joystick out, that it just slides off, and then just put the other one in place of it. I haven't done it myself because I don't own Her Knights, and I don't plan to because I don't really like the gameplay.

So could you pry yours off and spray paint it? Could you do the same with the buttons?

i pulled of my joystick severasl times now. to open my gp for modding ;-)
the first time its a bit hard to get it off but you don't have to be afraid to break something.

Well you buy replacements from GBAX, so maybe it is possible, Ill wait till I get my gp32 and then try.

It doesn't look too bad. And you could use it if your old joystick has too much grease or something on it.

The buttons are seperate from the membrane. But I agree - why would you wont a red joystick? Nasty!

so would it be possible to take out all the buttons and spray em white?

or would they stick because of the extra layer

Back