Replying to spam

Funny, I'd have assumed you'd be a moderator here, but it seems you aren't. The only thing we can do is hit the 'report' button so that the mods can see the spam posts more easily - all the sarcastic ones thus far have probably come from me.
You ain't the only one, trust me :p
Back before I got sent down here I used to report things with remarks related to the spam, or stupid things. When I was in a hurry or trying to get back to reading new posts I would just say "spam".

How does that happen?
Ask ED.

Does it have to be a hammer ? What if someone prefere some other kind of spam purge weapon ?
I don't exactly know what mine is, but it requires a key, a switch and pushing a button. There is a loud noise and everything shakes for a moment, then a little while later, no more spam. (I often wonder if there is someone else does the same thing to make sure I am doing the right thing.) ED doesn't let me out much, probably because I don't push the button enough. When he sent me down here and made me watch the orientation video I started to get excited that maybe there would be an Apple II I could mess around with, but no luck. One time the computer here asked me if I wanted to play a game, but then I got scared and didn't do anything.

Back